according to D.Lgs. 196/2003 regarding the people involved and the treatment of their personal data, the handling of all your information will be performed in accordance of principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, with the highest respect of your privacy and your personal rights.
Specifically, all data regarding ethnic origin, religious, political and other beliefs, commitment to parties, associations and other organizations, health and sexual behaviour, will only be managed after explicit consent of the person, and only after proper authorization by the authority for personal data protection (art. 26).
According to art. 13 o said law, we inform you that:
1. Any sensible information you provide will be handled according to the limitations stated by the authority’s authorization 196/2003 and strictly for the needed operation required by your request, such as money transfers through authorized networks (PayPal, credit cards, bank wires…) and submission of comments on the association’s website.
2. The data management will be operated through digital means.
3. Providing personal information is essential for donations, hindering it will result in the partial or complete lack of execution.
4. No data will ever be shared with other subjects.
5. The subject in charge of data management is: : Associazione culturale 7milamiglia lontano, via Cremona 139 Brescia.
6. The person responsible for data treatment is the association’s chairman in charge.
7. You are entitled to apply your rights towards the management of your personal information in any moment, according to D.lgs.196/2003, art. 7, which states as follows:
Law n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person has the right to obtain confirmation of existence or non existence of personal data that regards him or her, even if still unrecorded, and to receive a comprehensible answer.
2. The person has the right to know:
a) Origin of the personal information;
b) Aim and modality of treatment;
c) Applied procedure in case of use of digital instruments;
d) Identification of head manager, staff and representatives designated according to art. 5, par. 2;
e) Subject or group of subjects to whom the information may be communicated, or who may acquire such information in the role of representatives in the country.
3. The person has the right to obtain the following:
a) Update, rectification and integration of data as requested
b) Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data treated in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary according to the aims of the data gathering and treatment
c) The statement that all norms indicated at i. and ii. and their content were brought to knowledge to all subjects who the information have been shared with, exception made for the case where such commitment would be deemed impossible or would require an amount of resources obviously disproportionate compared to the present right.
4. The person has the right to oppose, completely or partially:
a. The treatment of his or her personal information, although related to the aims of the gathering, whenever legitimate reasons incur
b. The treatment of his or her personal data aimed to sending promotional materials, or to direct sale, or to provide information for commercial research or commercial communication.